About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
Still thinking here, 
lol
My Grandma is absolutely a hero of mine. She's lost her husband of, i don't even know how many years, A LOT, and she by herself most of the time. And even though, she's barely around her family except for maybe once or twice a year, she makes it through..and always with a smile on her face, and a hug waiting to happen. 
She always remains optimistic, and her hope, and faith alone guide her. Christ is a big part of her life, and I'd hate to think what would happen if it wasn't...
I miss her like crazy, but, she's never too far away.
Truly remarkable.
♥.
0 Responses