About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
So.. i figure, i'm never ever ever on this blog, though i love it dearly, it twas the very beginning of my blogging. the very baby of my cyber life womb. Okay, that was weird. i admit it. but you know what i mean. 

Therefore... all good things must come to an end..

I shall delete this blog soon.. =[

Visit www.alwaysaliella.blogspot.com if you haven't already! 
thanks!
2 Responses
  1. Hailey Says:

    NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! dont delete it!!!


  2. Hailey Says:

    you deleted the other one already didnt you... :C its fun to re read your (and other peoples) old blogs and read about stuff i forgot about. like novemeber 14. and january 12. and many other dates. ugh loser face.... jkjk