About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
On a blog, shouldn't you be completely honest?? yes. You should. So, here i go..

Truthfully, on Friday, i was ticked. I was all happy and rested and had just finished my short-story i had really been working on for Interlochen. Well, i go to my best friend in 3rd period, I mean, who else? She's my own personal critic.. What happens? She refuses to read my story. Which hurts my feelings, and causes me to be in a bad mood. Then later, what happens? I try to be positive and up-beat in band...i get yelled at. Wonderful.
Then- when my weekends going pretty fantabulous, what do i find out? My best friend decides she wants to go to Interlochen... or rather, the camp. And that's why i really got mad. I want to support her in all she does, and push her forward, but after i found Interlochen, i kinda felt like it was mine. My dream that i could actually possibly accomplish. A scholarship i had a real chance to snag and a school i could go to and advance in my career! But even as i knew she just wanted to go to the camp..i knew that i either get the scholarship and go to school- or don't go at all. No camp or anything. I mean, who just has thousands of dollars floating around?? Not me. But i guess i was angry because of stupid 'ole jealousy. i know that if she really wanted to, she could go.
I'm really trying to get over this, but it's extremely hard. I want to go to Interlochen, i want to be surrounded by things i love to do every day, and i WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS CITY. I'm sick and tired of it. In fact, almost the whole day, i just kept thinking of reasons to stay- 0. Reasons to leave- infinite. I'm ready for something different. Something better. Just, just, something ELSE. I need a change.. a change i need to decide. Soon.
Who knows..maybe this time next year, I'll be sitting up at Interlochen- writing to you all, as i sit by the fireplace, with my laptop, watching the snow fall in gigantic clumps outside the Creative Writing Hall, and the blazing fire consume the wood. Oh how i wish......
Dream! COME TRUE.
<3.
(aliella...for once and for all)
3 Responses
  1. Hailey Says:

    so does that mean you are mad at me too? i wanted to go right after you told me about it and i looked at the website same time you did. i have wanted to go since then.. how come you didnt tell me this earlier???


  2. I had a comment- but now I have none. It's truely a shame Anne.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    i just dont understand why people have to go and steal others dreams.... i actually asked a few people at our school why they were trying to take it away from you.... and you know what they said? it was their idea first and you stole it. that made me POed considering the fact that we are all friends.....
    dearest jadyn