About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
This Christmas, didn't feel like Christmas.. But it was nice to have family home for the holidays. And it was good to finally sleep.. A lot.  
 & New Year's Eve/day was even better! =]
My best friends close by made me realize 2009 really could be better than '08. Of course, an incident happened that almost made me change my mind. But no use living in the past. 
 This year is going to be my year. I'm going to make it. My What-ifs will hopefully turn into for sure things, and i've decided to put my heart into all i do. 
 I'm going to change.. or re-invent myself. I think i really need it. Time away from the usual crowd has done me good, and maybe it might stay that way. I'm going to be more confident in what i do. Starting with little things and working my way up. My writings will be taken to the next level, my designs put to the test, and my creativity set on full blast. I'm determined to make this the year that pushes me to the places i want to be. To put me on top of my game, to give me the shove i need for my dreams to become reality. 
 This year will be the year i do what i feel is needed, and start making my great escape. 
 After all, i was always taught that i can do anything i put my mind to...
trust me, i will.
x♥x.
av-
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    You can do anything through Christ who strengthens you! You have been blessed with intelligence and many gifts. Use them FOR HIM and He will bless you!


  2. Hailey Says:

    time away from the usual crowd? i hope this year is as good as it can be and its as good as you make it.