About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
I feel like writing in HUGE letters. It makes me feel larger than life=]
Any who... 
It's snowing, so I'd thought I'd whip up a little poem for the occasion.

Snowing and blowing,
and whipping around,
there's white on our faces,
and mush around town.

The air is quite chilly,
and so i suppose,
you think I'm quite silly,
for not just writing a prose!

People are slipping, 
on ice oh so slick,
and jack frost is nipping,
so warmth please come quick!

i know, i should go pro.
Anyways- Good mood has come =] i love it.
i hate snow though, i wanted to go to youth group...
x♥x
av-

1 Response
  1. *rolls eyes* you're silly. ;-)