About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
You know what a really sad thought is? I don't want to go back to school. 
But not because of the "in" crowd of annoying people, or the killer homework, or boring classes.
I don't want to go back to school because of my friends and the fact that I'm happy.

Lately, at school, it's like everyday my friends have to argue about some little thing.. or get all moody with me just because they haven't had a good day. Or they just woke up like that. Therefore, they put a huge damper on my mood. 
I'll admit I've done it once or twice to them. But i cannot stand it.
I like to be happy, i like to have fun at school- but i can't when the people that have my backs? Are killer to my mood!
Anyways, just a thought.
By the way, Hailey, I don't start drama, i do avoid it.
But if you realize something... I started avoiding you guys and your drama? And what happened? You think somethings up with me. And what happens then? Drama has begun.
Sighs**
x♥x
av-
p.s i made an awesome friend today.
Born in Ireland, and a writer. Plus.. he's a Christian. 
=] God times things perfectly.
0 Responses