About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
A great friend of mine said to me," Your shirt is glittery." and i replied with,"..um, yeah?"
He then attempted to rub glitter onto his palms from my sleeve.
He failed.
"It doesn't come off." He simply stated.
"i know.." i said back.
"Oh well, after all, Glitter is the herpes of all craft supplies." (he said nonchalantly)
I giggled, and giggled, and toppled over with laughter; in fact, my doing so- resulted in his chuckling too.
Breathlessly i shot back," that's soo true!"
And we laughed and pondered about this some more.

Glitter IS the herpes of all craft supplies.
It makes so (x infinity) much sense!
Once it's on you, it's almost impossible to get off!
And now i share this statement with you..
*courtesy of my friend*

Ponder my children, and keep pondering.. never let your ponderful mind's stop pondering!
;}p

x♥x
av-

1 Response
  1. Jenna Says:

    Well it is.


    =]
    Thanks for visiting me!