About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
I never realized exactly how amazing friends are.
Johnny, Jana, Josh, Julia (lol a lot of j's) Tandice, and so many more..
*and in no particular order*
But my life is so dependent on them.. and they truly make my world go 'round.
I talk to them tons- i go to school with them- i go to church with them-i'm related to some of them-but yet, i'm bonded to them in a totally different way; a way that takes our friendship beyond imagination. And without them all, i just wouldn't be the same person i am. 
i'd be boring, *more boring* shy, *more shy*, and have no friends!?! 
now that's a sad world...

.: this month's agenda?: make a new friend!- oh wait, i did!! :. 
;]
x♥x
av-
0 Responses