About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
I usually do this on Poseur Fan, but- eh, i felt the need to spice things up a bit..
it needs it. lol


                                       In/Out
Wii Fit                 / Wii Sports
singling & mingling*    / indecisive relationships
dreams you don't want to     /  crappy life.
wake from....                    
          speaking your mind    /  "biting your tongue"
the author Ted Dekker         /  T.V <>


[don't forget to pass on Poseur to your friends, loves]
x♥x
-av.

4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    There are very good reasons for "biting your tongue". There are consequences for speaking your mind in every situation. Some of them are not worth the "freedom"!


  2. actually, i beg to differ.
    it really bothers people when you talk about different things and when they try to ask, they just say "i'm biting my tongue."
    it hurts.
    it stresses people out.
    it angers.
    it irks.
    need i go on?
    at least with speaking your mind, you get things out in the open. Like so.


  3. Unknown Says:

    I know where you are coming from and I do understand. However, I know I need a "filter" on my knee-jerk reaction thoughts. Sometimes after I filter, think about it, put myself in the other person's shoes and pray about it, I realize I might have had the wrong knee-jerk reaction. Had I not filtered (aka bit my tongue) then I would have said something that was hurtful or may have caused pain or hard feelings. I could apologize, but the words I shouldn't have said to begin with have already damaged the relationship. If, after filtering, thinking about it, putting myself in the other person's shoes and praying about it, I still believe a conversation needs to take place, I pray about it again and then I have the conversation. That cooling off period tends to take the emotion out of the situation and allow God to lead the conversation.

    This works best for me and I'm very opinionated. I do speak my mind when necessary, but I try to be considerate of other peoples' feelings and understand that we are all different and I'm not always right. Everyone comes to situations and circumstances with a different background/perspective and taking that into consideration before speaking is a good thing for me.

    Just my 2 cents worth...


  4. i still think it hurts worse to imply that you have a comment, and not say it.
    leaves the person wondering, so then they might assume the absolute worst. which may cause *hypothetically speaking* you.. to become the bad guy.