About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.

 This picture, entitled,
"little Ghost" by: Philipp Klinger.. is amazing.
Right now- i long to be that girl.
running wild through an enchanted forest. sunlight streaming through the tree tops. 
Taking in autumn air, breathing deeply, letting a cool breeze and smell of fall leaves engulf you... absorbing it with every fiber of your being. 

to me; this is my place. (as of right now) my ideal thinking place. Now if i were only like Jumper, and could transport myself right now.
I'd do it in a heartbeat.. 

readers?: where's your pondering place?

comment!

x♥x
-Av..


3 Responses
  1. {janamarie} Says:

    http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e4200.html

    go to that url. that's my thinking place. :) beautiful!



  2. i love both of those thinking places. mine is probably the school library or something. nothing amaxing like that.