About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
I know, I know, I just posted about my 70th post, but that was counting both blogs combined *=] 
But for wonderful, original, Poseur, it's good old 50th post! =]
(( begins in man-voice muttering under his breath at hyper speed))
***technically speaking, under terms and sucky blog posting, the author and own personal obsessive blogger has deleted at least 5 blogs after they were publicly displayed for your viewing pleasure prior to the other 50 posts you possibly have read on this here blog. Therefore stating that lover-lee has already surpassed 50 posts, but again, this is only technically speaking. Oh, and she can't be held responsible for any injuries resulting from constant reading of her blogs. And yes, mental illnesses can be counted as an injury that she is not responsible for.***
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Me thinks Loverlee is "math challenged"...