About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
City lights, restaurants with long lines, couples holding hands, shops on every corner, street performers... Chicago is utterly amazing, and I'm pretty sure I'm destined to live in either that city, or another big city. Walking up and down those sidewalks, passing by rushing cars and towering skyscrapers..it all gave me chills, just like it always does. The thing is, in that same moment, I'm completely terrified by the knowledge that I'm sprinting out of my comfort zone and I have absolutely no idea about anything around me, but yet it still gives me this sense of complete, well, comfort and peace or serenity that just makes me feel like that's where I'm supposed to be or that's what I'm supposed to be part of. It's all just... breath taking =] 
just a thought..
♥.

Labels: , edit post
5 Responses
  1. That big city, yeah, I'm making it Paris. You're not allowed to stay here for college if I go to Cambridge...


  2. Hailey Says:

    wow Chicago. thats kind of far away from where i plan to be with my forensic science. navada


  3. lol got it, TK
    don't worry though, my plans for college in; Paris, Milan, and London, haven't changed a bit
    !



  4. Hailey Says:

    wow listing to you guys talk really shows me that i do NOT have my life together at all! i guess i better get some better plans since i most likly wont be dying at 17. what if forensic science isnt for me, maybe i should be a docter or something. idk.