About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
okay, despite the Fourth of July being high in accidents, E.R occupants, and noise..my holiday was pretty good.
i got to eat great food, have lots of fun playing "ring around the rosy" multiple times with my 4 years and under nephews (the falling down part being their favorite), and just bask in the glow of being refreshed, relaxed, ((lazy)), and alive.
just knowing that God had let me live one more day....made me joyful beyond possible joy.
so,
thank GOD.
and you might try thanking him to for at least being alive right this very second to read this...[just a thought]

oh, and I got to talk to some old friends on Facebook and talking about a possible meeting soon...
so through this blog, remember your times, and be happy...=0]
0 Responses