About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
"Musique" is actually the title of one of my play lists on iTunes...but that's beside the point.lol
I've always loved "hardcore" music..(except when i was younger i was in love with all the golden oldies- dad's have such an impact)
But, you know, heavy metal, some screamo- ish, the basics. Bands like Paramore, Hawthorne Heights, We The Kings, The Chalice, Blue Eyes for Bed Light...stuff along those lines and now...
I've fallen in love.
with artists i haven't paid any attention to though they were right under my nose *hypothetically speaking*
like;
-Duffy, Amy Winehouse, Yael Naim, The Dixie Cups, Prince, Salt'N'Pepa, and more. Also, quite a lot of French music from Les Choristes to Notre Dame Le Paris.
i absolutely love Duffy's "Syrup & Honey" and Garou (the renown Canadian-French singer) his song *in Notre Dame Le Paris* "Danse Mon Esmeralda"
=)
♥.♥.
-peace
0 Responses