About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
My Boyfriend (ahem. mr. wells) already knows basically everything i'm going to say in this one particular blog already [oh, how i love long talks on the phone.]
so- some might be wondering, though there are very few that actually read my blogs, what in the galaxy "Dear Johnny...*yes, the sequel* is."
Well first, last year at camp, i got a boyfriend *shocking, i know* and since it was quite long distance i swore (well if i swore i would've sworn..) to myself to keep a journal/diary/memoir/love note- type dealio that i would give to this boyfriend *coughjohnnycough* the next time i saw him. And you can even ask him, i wrote tons of random things, mushy crap, and just things i am now like "why in the galaxy did i ever write that?!"- but just like i 'swore' i gave it to him.
In it though, i wrote a lot of my feelings, thoughts, and other things that went through my mind and it helped me quite a bit.
So this whole entire "poseur." blog is technically the loverly sequel to the first..Dear Johnny.
i should get these published.
or change the blog name...=)
naa.
♥.
0 Responses