About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
Um..so the first day went pretty smoothly. I didn't trip (!) fall (!!) get lost (!!!) or rip/lose/spill anything (!!!!)
thanks for the prayer =)
Actually, i made a new friend *see above smiley*
Mr. Capt. Kirk.
(I'm not kidding, people really do call him that except minus the Mr. lol )
He's freaking HILARIOUS. He's one of my lunch table buddies, ITE (or Shop Class?) Buddies, he's just my buddy =p
Moving on.
We're starting to get on with Algebra 1, U.S History, Language, Mechanical Drawing, Gym (ugh!), Band (...), and finally, BIOLOGY 1 *which I'm actually pretty psyched about!*
yay for Greek & Latin root words.
!!!
No-Name & I talk. At least enough... um, I'm still single.
*woo?*
School's pretty tiring actually. And yep that's about it.
sorry this was boring!
next time I'll put more ♥ + sOuL into it.
peace.
♥.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses