About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
yay! I've written 40 posts =)
i still need to advertise a little..BUT lol
jk.
no but that would be really cool.
Okay, currently my life is very confuzzling, but I'm trying to make it a little better.
No-Name, and I, have not talked (talked talked) yet, but I'm still awaiting that.
School is fast approaching, and i am totally not prepared, though i have promised *myself* to try my absolute hardest in every subject and attempt straight A's.
((we'll see if that actually happens))
hopefully it will. *crosses fingers*
my "make-out buddy - the make-out" < if that's what we "officially" are now, and i are still practically best friends..though i think he's not telling me everything. (!)
crikes.
but sometimes i feel so weird!
*shut up Roxie. lol*
sometimes i just get so deep into my thoughts, that i start questioning my motives, my friends, my family, my life, i start questioning me! and i hate it when i get like that because it makes me really messed up, then i start screwing up everything in my life. *sighs*
maybe I'm just an extremely mental person, and i endanger myself. so put me in a straight-jacket, and haul me to a white- padded-wall room
i need it.
♥.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses