About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
I know!
okayy; maybe you weren't thinking the same thing i was..but I'm super duper psyched because i now have two blogs! One of the original Poseur *obvi* and one for the people who continue to be hooked to Poseur but also want to incorporate some...*introducing drum roll* POSEUR FAN SITE (!)

Yepperoo! that's correcto-mundo! A fan site dedicated to all you dedicated fans of Poseur.
(by the way: i definitely need to get an estimate of just how many fans i have. Hello! PUSH THE COMMENT BUTTON PLEASE: and NO ANONYMOUS. because i want to know who you are too bad...so don't be cruel.)
So check out that {don't expect too much yet because i just made it, and went through the long process *lol* so there's only an introduction blog. But it's a pretty friggin' awesome one!}

p.s i ♥ fans
*feel special*
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    ooohh, i want to join, me first, me first! ha lolwl you already know who this is so i will post ananymous! ha ha ha i am so evil!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Just because I can...


  3. Anonymous Says:

    so yeah... i guess im a fan... maybe not just checking out peoples blogs.... i wouldnt call me a fan... and you probably dont even like me...
    (heads up: i go to your school)
    let me know if you find out who wrote this...