About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
Uh...I've done basically nothing this week *hence, the Ultimate Housewife post* but today...i finally got out of the house
*yay!*
I went to Cholula's (yumm!) =)
And then I hung out with my "twin". ((we're actually 15 (!) years apart))
& watched The Breakfast Club, which I am now in love with the character "John Bender", it is a fabulous movie (!) and we ordered pizza, watched Tuck Everlasting (and did i mention I'm also in love with Jesse Tuck??!) and loaded ourselves with too much pizza, coca-cola, and CANDY BARS.
pretty great day.
oh, and we uploaded a million + 1, pictures of ourselves that we took on her Mac.
Thank You God (!)
this day was utterly amazazing.
off to the nook.
[bedtime.]
♥.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses