About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
i think it's Lola.
johnny, correct me if I'm wrong.
You're chihuahua (?)
is Lola? yes?
=)
it's kinda funny because when i get bored, home alone, with my dog, Teddy. . .
i sometimes go into deep conversations with him. But that's beside the point.
ANYWAYS.
Johnny, I told Teddy, that someday him & Lola, would meet, fall in love, and have really cute puppies together. Now, there's a really slim chance that will ever happen.
But Teddy doesn't know that....and i feel bad, because i think i kinda got his hopes up.
Jeez..I'm a horrible dog owner.
0 Responses