About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
JUST A REMINDER:
I know you (fans) adore my blog.. *JK* and are constantly requesting for a blog to solve your constant Poseur hunger. But because this is a (semi-) important year for me with 2 HS classes/credits to achieve/succeed in. I may not have lots of time to spend here in front of this wonderful, technologically enriched computer like I did in the summer. Plus, I'm not a constant party-goer, or busy-body, and I'm working on the whole "get-a-life" thing and actually trying to achieve a "life." Therefore i am a pretty boring person. So don't expect too much. I will try and try and try (and try) my absolute hardest to write as many blogs as possible on here and Poseur Fan Site, as quick & daily as i can.
Bear with me.
It's only about 9 1/2 more months of school! {that didn't help.}
off to the nook!
♥.
0 Responses