About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
Well it's come again.
One of the most: exhilarating. dreaded. exciting. butterfly-prone days ever.
~THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL~
The thing is, I'm usually wayy more nervous than I am..maybe it just hasn't hit me yet, or possibly I'm more overcome with sadness for being left behind at the middle school or something.
Anyways-
Tomorrow I (hopefully) will hold my head high, while rockin' a killer outfit, will parade through those halls with confidence, cool, and intelligence radiating off of me.
HA.
yeah right. Most likely something will be spilt or knocked onto my outfit/or i can't find some major piece. I'll run into the door or something. I'll rip or drop something trying to get my (bottom *gripes*) locker open. AND I'll trip down the hallway and get lost on my way to class.
Yep. sounds about right.
but- I'll keep you all informed, if you happen to care, on how my day actually goes.
((please pray i don't injure myself!))
♥.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses