About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
Well, my life has officially become a soap opera. At least in the friendship/school/church- ish department.
FRIENDSHIP:
I haven't talked to my no-name friend in FOREVER. and even though i have no clue how to get ahold of her, (though I've made an attempt too!) and she obviously hasn't tried with me. I'm the one who frequently gets asked.."well you should talk to her, don't you think she needs a friend?" or "Have you talked to her yet?" etc.
No, i haven't talked to her. Not because i haven't wanted to, because believe me, i wish everything was back to how it used to be, but because if she wanted to get ahold of me, she would try her hardest to find some way to contact me. no matter what might have happened between us and everything...
also. (NEW SUBJECT)
do i want to risk losing a friendship over a guy that has potential break-up written all over it? or would i rather let it die eventually, but keep the one with the guy? and risk me ending up alone..while they magically get back together (?!)
you know, she bugs me & doesn't talk to me because there might be some interest between him & i, or if i went out with him she would stop being my friend. but you know what? she never asked me if it was alright to date him after we broke up. *sighs* drama.
SCHOOL:
i don't have any close friends. well, one...(that's in my grade) but we haven't talked all summer. so i guess that's not that close of a friendship. but aside from that bit...my only close(ish) friends I'd say i have: 2 in HS. and 1 and hour and a half away. if he even counts anymore...everything has turned awkward between us!
*sighs again* drama. drama.
CHURCH:
How are you supposed to go to church when- never mind. I'm not even going to get into that subject.
I'm just going to suck it up. Hold it in. And fight through the awkward(ish)ness of it all.
*continues the sigh* drama. drama. drama.
So this post is dedicated to one special soap opera.
my life (!)
♥.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses