About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
Lately, with all the things that have happened to me... I've decided to just simply. GO.
Think ahead, plan it out, keep myself busy, all while simply; going.
Up until this point, I've always kind of been a go-with-the-flow kind of girl. And thus far, my life has proven: it doesn't work for me.
SO, I've decided to get up of my duff *figuratively speaking* dust myself off, and plan out what I want to get done in the next 5 years of my life; (my language teacher would be proud!)
of course keeping in mind that things will change if God wants them to. And this will be called my "Goal-Binder" *real catchy name, huh.*
Jam-packed with Information, Goals, Check-lists, How-to's, etc..
Some people might think I'm crazy or something, but doing this gives me something to look forward to, to work for, to make happen.
And I plan on doing just that (!) Making. It. Happen
peace.

5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Love the new "name"...

    Make the plan...work the plan...Sounds great!


  2. i'm guessing this is roxie, or not.
    hmm...


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I told you I'm brave and sign my name to my comments. Of course, then you go and delete the blog & comments, so why I bother I'll never know. ;-)

    I do have to agree with "anonymous" though, I like your "goal binder" plan. Never gonna get where you want to be if you don't plan for it. Set your goals high and work hard to reach them!


  4. then who is?...
    oh nvm.
    i guess i'll never know (!)
    ANONYMOUS...STOP BEING ANONYMOUS.
    p & t.


  5. Hailey Says:

    i like this anonynous person. they leave comments on all the blogs and dont make me feel like a retard for reading every single blog miss avonnlee has