About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
so..i learned a depressing fact today. Not only is my first love *who broke it off* finally talking to me friend-to-friend again ((which i thought might be a sign that maybe we could patch things up again..)) but no, i find out through a little "creative thinking" that....he's in love with mine [and his] best friend.

BUT THE ABSOLUTE KILLER IS...
that when we were dating, i predicted this, and my best friend [who is also best friends with both of them] said it would never happen and that he REALLY did love me.
guess what!
she was wrong, i was right, and now time to face the music.
((man it's horrible composing.))
so tonight my hopes were up, held high, and now crashed all the way to the core of the earth were cockroaches are eating up the festering words.
[why do i snoop?]
Labels: , , , edit post
0 Responses