About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
Sunday mornings usually bring back memories...me losing my shoes (again.) and not finding them until 5 seconds before we're leaving, Mary not wanting to get up..and then when she does she cries the whole time, my dad turning on church music and singing into his "microphone" *a pen* in the living room, and my mom rushing around with my sisters and i trying to get everybody ready while putting roast, potatoes, and carrots in the oven.
And then, about 15 minutes before we leave, my mom, (2) sisters, and dad stand by the piano and do a quick run-through of the songs we'll be singing a little later at church and then we pile into the Chrysler and off we go to church.
Now, though, things are different, those two sisters are getting married soon, my mom's a little different, my dad's not here, and my shoes i have finally found once again....it's just the past that's gone now.

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    No fair -- you made my eyes water...Love you!


  2. Hailey Says:

    wow it sounds like you had great sunday mornings and i am not being sarcastic. by the way i am reading all of your blogs. btw YOU HAVE A LOT OF BLOGS! LOL