About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.
Today at Church, i realized something, you know, something BIG and powerful, and never-ending.
Lately, i've been feeling kind of lonely. Like my life is paused, and everyone around me, their lives are on fast-forward. . . but lonely, and that's weird because i'm pretty sure this is the first time in a very long time that i've felt this way. [and i can't very well say i like it]
Anyways, at church i prayed. . .and i mean, i pray constantly each day wether i realize i'm doing it or not, but i prayed, fully conscious and full of emotions and i asked God- and myself [lol]
"God, why do i ever feel lonely? there is no way possible for me EVER to feel lonely because you are always there (!) and i can always talk to YOU"
and that's what's so great about our God, no matter what happens, or how i'm feeling, or in temptation: you are there. you love me. you stay by my side. you fill me with your presence. and you always provide a way out.
always:
you. are. there.

always.

wow, we are so blessed =]

[(i just thought i'd share that with you)]
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Love this one...God loves you and so do I. You need never be alone.


  2. very true.
    thank you =0]