About Me

My photo
Everyday, we're influenced from the media- from our peers- from everything around us. Well, though my identity may look like it changes from day to day; underneath it all, this blog shows i'm always, Aliella.. x♥x
.:aliella♥:.




SO. Today i learned that my favorite blog, Quietmilk, has been put on leave. ='[






but on a brighter note (!)






i finally got an iPod after ending my summer job these past few days...which i will miss Camby and i can't wait to see what next summer will hold! *joyful scream*













i'm hoping next summer will hold:






-camp =0] with my camby crew<3

((oh how i love them all. . .))




-definately MORE of this boy =0]







^^ who is currently my lovely boyfriend

and i will be finally awaiting my 15th birthday!
which means i will be one year closer to driving, dating, piercings *lol*
and giving my mom even more headaches. ((just kidding..i'm NOT one of those kids))

CAN'T WAIT







0 Responses